FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some simple answers to frequently asked questions. Hope you find what you’re looking for here. If you have additional questions or suggestions for this page, please send them to us via the Contact page.
1. When is your next book coming out?
To find the release date for a particular book, check out the Coming Soon page.
2. What is the reading order for (insert series name here)?
All my erotic romance serials are clearly marked with the reading order, but if there’s any question or confusion, you can visit the series pages for the CHASE, LUKE, KNOX, and UNMASKED serials. The reading order for the Shattered Hearts series is available on the Shattered Hearts series page. And the reading order for The Story of Us series is available on the Story of Us series page.
3. Is (___) being made into a movie?
No. At this time, I have not sold the film rights to any of my books.
4. Do you only publish ebooks or do you also publish your books in print?
5. Are you going to make a boxed set with all the books in your (___) series?
If a boxed set is not already available, the answer to this question is no. If you don’t know if a boxed set is available, please check my author page on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, or Google Play.
6. Do you have signed books available for sale on your website?
Yes. If you’d like to purchase a signed book or merchandise, visit my Shop.
7. Can I have an ARC (advance review copy) of your next book?
If you’d like to apply for an ARC of one of my books, please submit your inquiry on the ARC Requests page.
8. Do you have a street team?
Yes. If you’ve read my books and enjoyed what you read, feel free to join Club Cassia.
9. Are you going to the event in (insert name of city here)?
All the events I’m currently booked for are available on the Events page.
10. I’m an aspiring author. Do you have any advice for how I can succeed in the publishing world?
Work hard, write harder, study the market, and read a lot.
11. Where can I send you some vodka?
Just name the time and place and I’ll meet you at the bar.